Looking back on President Donald Trump’s first year in office, he has compiled a shockingly strong record and long list of accomplishments. As was also the case with his rise to the presidency, President Trump has broken several records for a first-year commander-in-chief and fulfilled many of his key campaign promises.
1. Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
2. Repealed Individual Mandate
3. Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR)
4. Justice Neil Gorsuch
5. Set Record for First-Year Judicial Appointments to Federal Appellate Courts
6.Historic Reduction in Illegal Immigration
7. Crushing ISIS Caliphate
8. Resurgence of U.S. Economy — the American Spirit
9. Stock Market Records, Wealth Creation
10. Deregulation: Rolling Back the Militant Administrative State
11. Reviving the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA 12. VA Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act (VA Reforms)
13. North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Reforms
14. 81 Signed Legislative Accomplishments
15. He withdrew from the Paris climate agreement.
16. Approving Dekoata Access Pipeline
17. He, not Hillary Clinton, was inaugurated as president.
18. Unemployment lowest since May of 2007
19. Signed American, Hir American Initiative
20.Protected Religious Liberties for ALL Americans
21. Led U.s. Manufacturing Index to a 33 year high
22. Made 2.2 million new jobs
23.Illegal immigration arrests up 38%
24. No Sanctuary for Criminals Act
24. Federal Debt Reduced by $100 Billion
America's source of Pro-Trump News.
Trump's Letter To Reed Cooper
WINNING: Petition To Remove Rashida Tlaib From Office Hits 100K GOAL - White House To Respond Feb. 3
Pathetic Mitt Romney: Trump's Treatment Of CNN Is 'Disgusting'
WINNING: Trump's Approval Rating Skyrockets, Reaches 90%
Who's Reed Cooper?
Reed Cooper is a fourteen-year-old Trump activist who runs Reed Cooper News. He combats liberal fake news outlets and fights for President Trump every day.
Follow Us On Social Media