1) The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claiming markets would ‘never’ recover from Trump presidency
2) ABC News' Brian Ross’ bungled report on former national security adviser Michael Flynn
3) CNN report that the Trump campaign had early access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks
4) TIME report that Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office
5) The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel tweeting that Trump’s December rally in Pensacola, Florida, wasn’t packed with supporters
6) CNN’s video suggesting Trump overfed fish during visit with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
7) CNN’s retracted report claiming Anthony Scaramucci-Russia ties
8) Newsweek report that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake Trump’s hand
9) CNN report that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim he was told he was not under investigation
10) The New York Times report that the Trump administration had hidden a climate-change study
Trump's Letter To Reed Cooper
WINNING: Petition To Remove Rashida Tlaib From Office Hits 100K GOAL - White House To Respond Feb. 3
Pathetic Mitt Romney: Trump's Treatment Of CNN Is 'Disgusting'
WINNING: Trump's Approval Rating Skyrockets, Reaches 90%
Reed Cooper is a fourteen-year-old Trump activist who runs Reed Cooper News. He combats liberal fake news outlets and fights for President Trump every day.