1) The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claiming markets would ‘never’ recover from Trump presidency
2) ABC News' Brian Ross’ bungled report on former national security adviser Michael Flynn
3) CNN report that the Trump campaign had early access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks
4) TIME report that Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office
5) The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel tweeting that Trump’s December rally in Pensacola, Florida, wasn’t packed with supporters
6) CNN’s video suggesting Trump overfed fish during visit with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
7) CNN’s retracted report claiming Anthony Scaramucci-Russia ties
8) Newsweek report that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake Trump’s hand
9) CNN report that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim he was told he was not under investigation
10) The New York Times report that the Trump administration had hidden a climate-change study
LIVE TRUMP RALLY:
America's source of Pro-Trump News.
Trump's Letter To Reed Cooper
After Ilhan Omar Goes After Trump, Trump Campaign Fires Back With SHOCKING Video
Trump's Approval Rating SKYROCKETS To Highest Numbers Since Inauguration
Far-Left New York Times Publishes 10 Years Of Trump Tax Data, Leaves Out CRUCIAL FACT
Al Green Goes BERSERK: 'If We Don't Impeach' Trump, 'He'll Get Re-Elected'
Biden Goes HAYWIRE After Trump's Legal Team Threatens To Expose Ukraine Scandal
Reed Cooper is a fourteen-year-old pro-Trump activist who runs Reed Cooper News. He combats liberal fake news outlets and fights for President Trump every day.
Follow Us On Social Media