During a speech at the FBI National Academy's graduation in Virgina, President Trump praised the agency saying it was full of 'great people'. President Trump said, " The President of the United States has your back 100%." He later said," By the way, you are great people, i'd say like 90% are are great, right? The other 10%, that not working out so well."
Trump On Obama’s Speech: 'I Fell Asleep, Very Good For Sleeping'
Meghan McCain Attacks Trump During Father's Funeral
WOW: Democrats Stage Protests At Kavanaugh Hearings
Trump On Dems Treatment Of Kavanaugh: Reveals They're 'Mean, Angry, & Despicable'
Trump Signs Executive Order Strengthening Retirement Security
Reed Cooper is the owner of Reed Cooper News. Reed Cooper is a 13 year old Trump activist! Reed Cooper News combats liberal fake news outlets. Reed Cooper News fights for America and for Trump every day!